PASMA Low Level Access
PASMA Low Level Access from One Call Training
One Call Training is Accredited by PASMA – the lead trade association for the mobile access tower industry.
PASMA represents the interests of manufacturers, suppliers, specifiers and users, they provide and oversee the industry standard training scheme and are a major publisher of safety-related knowledge, information and guidance.
One Call Training is an authorised member of PASMA and is focused on delivering safe work at height training solutions.
PASMA Low Level Access
This half day course is intended for users of low level access equipment (< 2.5m) made from prefabricated tower components, such as folding step units and folding tower units.
gives an overview of regulations, legislation and product standards and covers current best practice, inspection of low level access units and hazards to be avoided in depth.
Our PASMA Tower Users Training Course
- Course Title: PASMA Low Level Access
- Awarding Body: PASMA
- Course Price: £ 60pp + vat Depending on number of delegates
- Duration: 1/2 Day
- On Site Course Price: Call for quotation
- Candidates per Course: Maximum 12
- Award: Each successful delegate will receive a PASMA Certificate and a PASMA Photo ID Card valid for 5 years
How to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate low level access units without risk of personal injury to the delegate or others.
- Current legislation, regulations and guidance affecting work at height with low level access units
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Publicly Available Specification
- Assembling, altering and dismantling low level units incorporating current best practice for fall protection
- Inspection of completed low level units
- Completion of Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards affecting the use of low level units.
We can train your candidates either at our Training Centres in the East Midlands close to Derby, Leicester and Nottingham or our Training Facilities in the West Midlands, Leeds, Newcastle upon Tyne and County Durham.
Alternatively, on your site anywhere in the UK as long as the site meets the criteria.
Candidates must be Physically Fit, Have a good understanding of spoken and written English and be
over 18 years of age
PPE Requirements for candidates:
- Safety Helmet, Safety footwear, Gloves, Hi Viz wear
As well as this popular PASMA Low Level Access course, One Call Training also delivers a range of specialist courses;
- PASMA Low Level Access
- PASMA Combined – Low Level Access/Towers for Users
- PASMA Work at Height Essentials
- NEW – PASMA Towers on Stairs
See our upcoming PASMA Courses Scheduled Below:
See Course Dates
Contact us now to arrange yourPASMA Training Course
Your message has been successfully sent. We will get back to you as soon as possible.x
Your message couldn't be sent because a server error occurred. Please try again.x
* Required fields