CCNSG Safety Passport Training
The CCNSG National Course covers the following topics:
- Safe behaviours at work, including consequences of good and bad safety practices and the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- Risk assessments, including fire safety, hazardous substances and asbestos.
- Hierarchy of control.
- Manual handling.
- Provision and use of work equipment regulations.
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome.
- Working in confined spaces and working at height.
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations.
- Site transport.
- Environment, including noise. .
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences.
The CCNSG Renewal Course is a one-day refresher course for those who have already completed the CCNSG National Course. Importantly, card holders must renew within three months of the safety passport expiry date or retake the two-day CCNSG National Course.
The CCNSG Renewal Course covers:
- The impact of an accident.
- The importance of safe behaviour.
- Legal framework.
- Point Of Work Risk Assessment.
- Permit to Work.
- Good practice.
Contact us now to arrange your CCNSG National Training Course
Your message has been successfully sent. We will get back to you as soon as possible.x
Your message couldn't be sent because a server error occurred. Please try again.x
* Required fields