PASMA Towers for Users
Please Ask Us About Our Saturday PASMA Training Courses
PASMA Towers for Users from One Call Training
One Call Training is Accredited by PASMA – the lead trade association for the mobile access tower industry.
PASMA represents the interests of manufacturers, suppliers, specifiers and users, they provide and oversee the industry standard training scheme and are a major publisher of safety-related knowledge, information and guidance.
One Call Training is an authorised member of PASMA and is focused on delivering safe work at height training solutions.
PASMA Towers for Users
This is PASMA’s flagship course which is aimed at personnel who will be responsible for assembling, dismantling, moving and inspecting mobile access towers when using 3T or Advance Guardrail (AGR) systems
This nationally recognised PASMA Tower for Users course provides training on mobile access towers manufactured in aluminium alloy or GRP fibreglass, approved to BS EN 1004: 2004 and which carry a current British Standard or other equivalent mark of approval.
Originally named the ‘PASMA Standard Course’, it has now been renamed the Pasma Tower For Users Course.
Our PASMA Tower Users Training Course
- Course Title: PASMA Towers for USERS course ( Now includes AGR Advance Guardrail)
- Awarding Body: PASMA
- Course Price: £ 90pp – £ 130pp + vat Depending on number of delegates
- On Site Course Price: Call for quotation
- Candidates per Course: Maximum 12
- Award: Each successful delegate will receive a PASMA Certificate and a PASMA Photo ID Card valid for 5 years
This PASMA course is an accredited course covering both Aluminium and Fibreglass Towers,Eg Zip Up, SGB, Eurotower etc. Recognised by the HSE. Course and content consists of both current legislation, theory and practical sessions.
We can train your candidates either at our Training Centres in the East Midlands close to Derby, Leicester and Nottingham or our Training Facilities in the West Midlands, Leeds, Newcastle upon Tyne and County Durham.
Alternatively, on your site anywhere in the UK as long as the site meets the criteria.
The morning session is classroom based and comprises ;
- Duties of Employer
- Duties of Employee
- Explanation of Regulations, Advisory Notices and Standards and objectives of the course including Risk Assessments and method Statements
- Explanation of the role of the HSE and the duty of HSE Inspectors
- Inspection and reporting requirements of the construction ( Health, Safety and Welfare ) regulations 1996.
- Competent Person definition as required by the above regulations
- PPE Requirements
- Explanation of all types of Access Towers and identification of components.
- Inspection & maintenance of components
- Erection, Stability, Inspection, dismantling , Tying in and storage
- Both Video and Power Point aids are used during the presentation
- 30 Multiple Choice question Paper. Pass mark is 80% correct answers
The Afternoon Session comprises of a practical workout where the delegates erect, inspect and dismantle the structure, practical assessment and discussion.
Candidates must be Physically Fit, Have a good understanding of spoken and written English and be
over 18 years of age
PPE Requirements for candidates:
- Safety Helmet, Safety footwear, Gloves, Hi Viz wear
PLEASE NOTE; WE ALSO PROVIDE A PASMA LOW LEVEL ACCESS COURSE FOR THOSE USING PODIUM STEPS AND FOLDING PLATFORMS.
This can be either a stand alone course or a combined course with the Tower for Users course above
PLEASE CALL FOR DETAILS
As well as this popular PASMA Towers for Users course, One Call Training also delivers a range of specialist courses;
- PASMA Low Level Access
- PASMA Combined – Low Level Access/Towers for Users
- PASMA Work at Height Essentials
- NEW – PASMA Towers on Stairs
See our upcoming PASMA Courses Scheduled Below:
See Course Dates
Contact us now to arrange yourPASMA Training Course
Your message has been successfully sent. We will get back to you as soon as possible.x
Your message couldn't be sent because a server error occurred. Please try again.x
* Required fields
Tower Scaffold Assembly
Scaffold Assembly Safety
One Call Training use the EIGER500 scaffold tower for Scaffold Tower training which is at the top of the range for quality and safety access scaffolding. Easy to use, easy to assemble and lightweight.
Published on 06 Jan 2014