Safety Harness Training Lincolnshire
This course covers the safe and correct use of Harnesses together with details of the relevent regulations and working at height procedures etc. The candidates will also learn how to inspect and record findings with regard to current legislation and HSE Guidelines.
Our Lincolnshire Safety Harness Training Course
- Course Title: Safety Harness Training
- Duration: 1/2 Day
- Candidates per Course: Maximum 15
- Award: Certificate Of Attendance or IPAF Certificate and Photo ID depending on route selected
This course in Lincolnshire can be combined with our Work at Height course and both delivered in one day
The Comprehensive course covers:
- Legislation Categories for Safe Work at Height
- Types of Harness
- Work restraint Fall Arrest
- Causes of deterioration and degredation of Harness material
- Equipment Checks
- Rescue procedures
- Other PPE requirements with regard to Working at heights
- Practical session ( Correct fitting procedures )
- Multiple answer Question paper and practical evaluation at the end of the course
This course has proved very popular with many schools and Universities as well
We can train your candidates either at our Training Centres in the East Midlands close to Derby, Leicester and Nottingham or our Training Facilities in the West Midlands, Leeds, Newcastle upon Tyne and County Durham.
Alternatively, on your site anywhere in Lincolnshire and the rest of the UK as long as the site meets the criteria.
Candidates must be Physically Fit, Have a good understanding of spoken and written English and be over 18 years of age.