Ladders & Steps Online Training
Face to face conference style training with live instructor
One Call Training specialise in Ladders & Steps Online Training.
Ladders & Steps Training Course Online
Essential course for all users, supervisors, managers who as part of their duties use, manage or oversee employees using Ladders and/ or Steps.
Our Ladders & Steps Training Online Course
- Course Title: Ladders & Steps Training
- Duration: 1/2 Day
- Candidates per Course: Maximum 12
- Award: Certificate Of Attendance
The Comprehensive course covers:
- Health and Safety Act 1974
- WAH 2005.Including Reg6 Requirements of ladders
- PUWER Regs
- PPE Regs
- Safe use of ladders and Stepladders
- European standards of ladders
- Safe ways of securing ladders and stepladders
- Component parts of ladders and stepladders
- Risk Assessments on the use of ladders
- Inspection paper work for the company
- Inspection for the user
- Practical session
- Question paper
This course has proved very popular with many schools and Universities as well as tradesmen
We can train your candidates online from their locations whether they are in Derby, Leicester Nottingham, Leeds, Newcastle upon Tyne and County Durham or anywhere in the UK.
Candidates must be Physically Fit, Have a good understanding of spoken and written English and be over 18 years of age.